Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I Have Developed An Unhealthy Addiction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I Have Developed An Unhealthy Addiction

    To this song:

    [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VBvM33UX3Y[/nomedia]


    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-VBvM33UX3Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-VBvM33UX3Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Have Developed An Unhealthy Addiction

    Whats the name of it? Havent heard it,pretty good though.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Have Developed An Unhealthy Addiction

    well that thread title sure is misleading

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Have Developed An Unhealthy Addiction

    I think there is a cure for this...Metallica!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Have Developed An Unhealthy Addiction

    There may not be more than a handfull of folks on this planet that have listened to Metallica more than this ol' boy (at least until they sold out and went soft [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img])
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Have Developed An Unhealthy Addiction

    Couldn't be softer than Weezer! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Have Developed An Unhealthy Addiction

    King

    reason I like it so much is that it sounds nothing like Weezer. They talked their bass player into singing a song.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •